Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best Friends

Ever had a best friend? I'm sure you have. Let me tell you about mine. He's fun to talk to, and be around. He's got his license, so when he's not working 80 hours a week, we'll go out. Doesn't really matter where we go, it's just fun hangin' out. Sometimes, when he's at the house, we'll start making jokes and bouncing off of each other's humor. It's hysterical. And it's even funnier when no one else gets the joke! He also can handle situations when people are having conflict with each other. He know how to address the issue, and help them resolve it. I still can't do it as good as he can, but I'm working on it. He always has good wisdom and insight, and I can trust him to say it straight like it is. I could keep going on and on about how great he is, but I'm gonna keep it short and sweet. Pardon the expression. He's my best friend, and I can talk to him about anything. I love having him around. But, I'll have to get used to him not being here, at least for a while. 'Cause he's moving. To Northern California/Oregon border. He'll be getting a job, and going to school. So, that means that well, I'll have to get my license. But that's not why I'll miss him so much. He's like a brother to me. Oh, wait a minute....he is my brother. I'll miss you Nik. But I'll come visit! Love you bro.


Your brother,
Gavin

4 comments:

  1. Now I have to post here what I was going to post on the OTHER post (you know which one I'm talking about). :)

    *squeezes Gavin's hand* It's in times like this...Hebrews 13:5 and Psalm 46:1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Thank you. Sorry about that other post. I wasn't actually going to post it. I was feeling really moody at 2 in the morning.

    Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a nice post, Gavin. I know haw you feel, I wasn't to happy when my best friend started to work at The Chicken either. It's to bad I never got to experience that side of Nikolai. ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. Thanks. I know he was working alot, so you guys didn't really see that part of him. But I'll be staying in touch with him quite freqently.

    ReplyDelete